What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to become a flight attendant
- 20 mini duties you`ll have to perform… and how to exceed expectations and get instant popularity points (it only takes you a couple extra minutes, but you`ll shine like a star!)
- The 5 words every recruiter wants to hear during the interviews. It shows you`ve got what it takes to be a flight attendant, so don`t forget to throw them in the conversation…
- 7 tips to keep your health at tip-top levels… even when you`ve worked all day and partied all night! (I`ve been using them for 6 years now and I haven`t had a sick day since)
- What the airline company expects from you before the first flight. Make sure you follow these steps and you`ll make an amazing impression from your first day on the job…
- The psychology behind the interview – step by step. Once you know what they want to see from you… you`ll have them eating out of the palm of your hand…
- 1. You`re not stuck to your computer. Once you`re off work… you`re free to do whatever you want and not give it another thought until your next flight.
- 18 reasons for getting fired on the spot… and how to stay away from them at all times (even when you`re having a “bad day at the office”)
- The mandatory request no airline company will ever overlook. Ask yourself this: is it worth losing the job of your dreams for missing a crucial detail?
- Five techniques to calm down even the most nervous passengers. Use these methods and you`ll be the most sought-after flight attendant in the company.
- You travel for free (even when you travel for your own pleasure, on a holiday… the company pays for your tickets… wherever you want to go!)
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Flight Attendant`s Bible scores 74.30/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.fa-bible.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: fa-bible.com you’ll also be taken through to fa-bible.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)